Did you struggle in finding the best way to learn a PLANCHE?
If you did, this is the right stuff for you!
This is the easiest, the best and only way to learn a Planche, made by Danil Sletin (Official member of my YouTube project “STREET WORKOUT COMMUNITY“)
Planche progress consists of 9 steps.
Follow these steps for easy understanding:
1. Superman Planche (no hold);
2. Straddle Superman Planche;
3. Full Superman Planche;
4. Straddle Planche Push ups (without hold at the top);
5. Bent arms Straddle Planche;
6. Full Planche Push ups (without hold at the top);
7. Bent arms Full Planche;
8. Straddle Planche and
9. Full Planche.
- Learning Planche is better on the parallel bars and floor than just on the bars or just on the floor.
- Train regularly and you will become stronger, so you will can easily move from one step to another.
Another important thing is technique! To do Full Planche you need to have good technique. If you want to learn good technique watch full tutorial below.
Thank you very much for reading this post and please turn on notifications to see our next posts!