- Can you present yourself?
Okay, so my name is Alois, I am 20 years old and i live in Nice, in the south of France
2. Your height and weight?
So, I am 1 meter 69 centimeters and I have 68 kilograms.
3. What is your favorite Street Workout element?
My favorite Street Workout element is One arm handstand flag, I also like Entrada the angel.
4. When and how did you start to train Street Workout? Who did motivate you?
I started to train in 2015 thanks to my friend Hamidou, first I started with basic exercises.
5. How looks your diet?
Mostly, I eat what I cook by myself with basic food like rice, meat and vegetables.
6. Top 5 Street Workout athletes in your opinion?
In freestyle I will say Kirill Karabut from Ukraine and Germain Lenis from Columbia.
For only static I think it is one of the Chine’s guys Chen Yong Tong, for dynamics I thinks it is David Cubillos from Columbia, and for the woman I thinks it is Stefani Villamizar also from the Columbia.
7. What are your main goals with Street Workout?
I am not really going into Street Workout, I just practice because I like it and Street Workout give me enjoy and pleasure.
8. Dynamics or Static?
9. Who are your workout partners?
I don’t have a Street Workout partners, because I mostly train alone, but sometimes I train with Zimaho, Valentin and with other athletes from my team Outsiderz.
10. What music do you listen to when you train?
When I train I listen to Trap, Dubstep trap and also classical music.
11. What do you think about All Dude Workout channel?
I think this guy knows a lot about Street Workout and he is one of the best compilators ever!
I am glad I interviewed athlete like you! Thank you very much and SALUTE!
For the full enjoyment and detailed answers check out the video below!
Don’t forget to turn on notifications to see my next posts!