Matteo Deuanuis Spinazzola is one of the best Street Workout athletes from Italy. He is first person that I interviewed in my life. With this interview I started video series “Interviewing Street Workout Athletes” on my YouTube channel. Video series with these format of video are brought to YouTube first by All Dude. Also this is his first sponsored video with Gornation.
Interview with Deuanuis:
1. What is your full name, how old are you and where are you from?
Hi, I am Matteo Spinazzola, I am 27 years old and I am from Italy.
2. When did you start to train Street Workout and how? Who did motivate you?
I started Calisthenics in 2010 during summer, after I found a video of Hannibal for king on YouTube, when I was trying to search some videos about training. After that I found BarBrothers videos and I got inspired, so I decided to start.
3. What is your favorite element? And can you give a few tips for that element?
I really don’t have any top favorite movement, I selected to train everything, but I would say my favorite feeling is in Front lever. And my tips for that are, you know, just following the standard progression, do also complementary exercises and also do Pull ups Muscle ups and all basic exercises related to lats strength.
4. Who is your favorite Street Workout athlete?
5. Top 3 Street Workout athletes in your opinion?
6. What are your main goals with Street Workout?
7. What do you think about All Dude Workout channel? 😀
If you want to see his answers check out the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppW-6_kPY1g&t=55s
Or simply watch it here:
Thank you for reading and please turn on notifications to see our new posts!