This post is associated with Street Workout & Calisthenics, and if you are new in this amazing sport some words and phrases you will not understand.
This interview is published on 4th September 2019 to my YouTube channel All Dude Workout.
INTERVIEW WITH STREET WORKOUT ATHLETE – ERIKBARSI
1. What’s your full name, how old are you and where are you from?
I am Erik Barsi, I am 22 years old and I am from Italy.
2. When you started to train Street Workout and how? Who motivated you?
I have started Street Workout in 2017, in March with the basic exercises. My motivation was Andrea Larosa.
3. What’s your favorite element? And can you give a few tips for that element?
My favorite element in Street Workout is Maltese in all the variations, you can approach this element when you have good control of Full Planche and in the beginning you can train it with the feet on the ground and Maltese lean.
4. Who is your favorite Street Workout athlete?
I don’t have a favorite athlete because there are a lot of strong athletes, in my opinion.
5. Top 3 Street Workout athletes in your opinion?